APPLICATIONS FOR YEAR 7 SELP FOR 2022
2022 APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED & PLACES CONFIRMED.
please note that only applicants residing within our school zone are eligible for places.
Please ensure you have carefully read and understand the entry requirements as listed on the previous page including school zoning.
If in doubt please contact our College prior to continuing.
There are 3 steps to complete (in order below):
1. Register and pay for the Edutest prior to 23rd April 2021 (26th April for late fee applications).
2. Complete the below applicant information form and submit along with your childs 2 most recent school reports and NAPLAN results by 30th April 2021.
3. Read and follow the below instructions for Saturday 1st May testing day
We recommend students take the practice test below to familiarize themselves with the ‘types’ of questions they will encounter (actual test format will differ)
REGISTER FOR EDUTEST
I MEET THE SELP ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
REGISTER FOR TESTING & MAKE PAYMENT
YEAR 7 SELP APPLICANT INFORMATION FORM
Please submit completed form prior to 30th April 2021 (you must also have registered for EduTest above)
Individual file uploads should not exceed 2MP or you may encounter an error message. If you cannot attach files to the form please place them in a clearly marked envelope and deliver them to the general office by 30th April.
SATURDAY 1ST MAY 2021 | TESTING DAY INSTRUCTIONS
The below information is intended for 2022 SELP applicants who have registered and paid for the EduTest and submitted the information form above.
Due to the current Coronavirus health protocols and to ensure safe distancing is maintained for the Select Entry Learning Program test on May 1st we request you familiarise yourself with the following:
· Students should not attend the testing if they have any of these symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or runny nose.
· Should a child be coughing or sneezing consistently during the testing, parents will be contacted to collect the child from the testing.
· Supervisors will be wearing masks.
Arrival times and registration gates for the testing day are as follows:
Please arrive at your scheduled time and depart when your child has registered.
Between 8.00AM – 8.20AM
Gate 1 (Gym): Student Family Name Commencing with A to G
Gate 2 (Admin): Student Family Name Commencing with H to K
Between 8.21AM – 8.40AM
Gate 1 (Gym): Student Family Name Commencing with L to P
Gate 2 (Admin): Student Family Name Commencing with R to Z
Refer to the image below for gate locations at the front of the school (Duncans Road).
It is safest and best if parents park away from the school and walk to their entrance gate
Completion of Testing:
Parents should be present to pick up their children by 12.00 o’clock. Please maintain Social Distance.
We will supervise all students until they are picked up, unless arrangements have been made for them to go home by themselves.
Candidates should bring the following materials with them on the day
· Two pens, two pencils (2B or HB), eraser and pencil sharpener.
No other items are permitted
· Watches, pencil cases, calculators, scribbling paper, etc. are not permitted.
· We recommend that the students have a normal breakfast to help keep their energy level up through the course of the tests.
· We will provide refreshments of water and a snack during the break in between the two parts of the testing.
TAKE AN ONLINE PRACTICE TEST
STUDENTS CAN TAKE A FREE ONLINE PRACTICE TEST TO FAMILIARIZE THEMSELVES
WITH THE TYPES OF QUESTIONS ENCOUNTERED IN THE SELECTION TEST.
The actual test format will differ.
No practice results are recorded – Only you see your practice results.